I bare witness that there is no god except Allah, and
I bare witness that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Friday, May 21, 2010

LOOK & THINK THE MIRACLE

Assalamualaikum semua....
hari ni, nk posting in English. So, make sure that u bring on your dictionary and don't lazy to find the difficult words from it.

I look up at the sky and wonder...how can such a massive 'canopy' stand without any pillars.
I observe the greenery and reminisce...the biology I learned in high school about the intricacies in a mere single leaf.

I think, I ponder and I marvel...
As I walk...fly...swim...
Through the mighty mountains, the boundless heavens and the dark oceans, full of wonder and mystery

And I ask myself...
A question that makes me feel so small and insignificant (as I really am...):
How Great then is The One Who Created and Sustains all that (and much...much more)

SubhanAllah...

Glory Be to Allah...
The One and Only GOD Worthy of admiration, praise and worship.

1 comments:

Nur Adibah Ridzuan said...

Allah has created everything for us..
Subhanallah

Post a Comment